What you’ll be doing...
About our team
The Verizon Experience Team is a new internal group tasked with evolving the Verizon customer experience across all channels and touch points through the design and implementation of innovative products and services that customers love. Working from a newly designed studio space at 140 West Street, the team is assembling the brightest designers, design strategists, researchers, and product managers to collaborate within teams shaping the most important touch points across the customer journey.
About this role
An Experience Manager is a Product Manager who balances Business, Technology and Design priorities to deliver brand defining service experiences. One in three Americans uses Verizon services, so your work will have meaningful impact at a massive scale. Work will span the delivery process, from identifying customer needs, to defining the experience via user stories that guide design and engineering teams across the journey, to ensuring experiences are technically feasible, scalable, and continuously iterating. This role will lead in shaping the support experience for all channels and will be a voice at the table in business growth strategy and customer retention discussions. You’ll play a key role in championing user-centered design within the organization and building relationships between key teams to orchestrate best in class experiences. This Experience Lead will lead a holistic shopping experience for customers regardless of channel with the goals of driving sales, and brand loyalty. The candidate’s initiatives will require the ability to work across multiple business lines, influence stakeholders and drive change to create world-class customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing
● Define and socialize experience value propositions based upon customer insights and behavioral data to grow the customer base. Align with cross-functional leadership to leverage key initiatives in other areas of the business that could enhance the overall value proposition.
●Manage the enhancements to the learn/decide/buy/get phases of the purchase journey using new technology that allows a more personalized and enhanced way to interact with our customers both in store and app/web platforms.
●Generate more value from all user touchpoints and flows while removing redundant steps and enhancing the customer journey.
● Work with business on prioritization and management of all aspects of the experience (product) roadmap through collaboration/input from other team members. Core to the role is clearly articulating the level of effort to enable and lead prioritization.
● Provide direction, guidance, and translate business requirements and customer insights for designers, IT, Digital Operations, national/retail operations and other key stakeholders. This direction can include performing analysis, defining requirements/user stories, working with teams to develop solutions to meet these requirements, and to test and deliver experiences with the customer in mind.
● Serve as a trusted advisor across teams and the business on how an experience does/could manifest throughout the product.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
● 5 years of consumer-facing digital product management experience in a leadership capacity.
● 8 years marketing experience, retail and/or other sales experience.
● BS/BA required.
● Ability to work out of the Basking Ridge New Jersey or the New York offices (140 West & 13 Crosby) and legal authorization to work in the US.
Even better if you have:
● Experience defining and driving the vision of experience programs and/or partnership based programs a plus.
● Experience in wireless accessories a plus.
● A track record of gaining the trust and respect of others so as to build and lead worldclass teams in transformational and high growth environments.
● BS/BA required; Advanced degree in engineering, design, or business a plus.
● History of building next gen experiences at scale with cutting edge organizations.
Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
● Comfort managing concurrent projects in a fast-based, results-driven environment with equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.