PWE Sr. Product Marketing Manager
San Jose, CA, 95115, USA
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ and San Jose, CA.
We are proud of bringing together the brightest minds all over the world to tackle the most challenging problems in making faster and smaller chips. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to go beyond yourself in developing more advanced techniques and push the technology boundaries.
ASML San Jose, CA is an industry leader in computational lithography for integrated circuits. Our Tachyon platform enables capabilities that address chip design, photomask making and wafer printing for semiconductor manufacturing and the LithoTuner platform enables lithography optimization for ASML’s leading photo lithography tools, known as ‘scanners’.
## **Job Mission**
Brion Technologies, a division of ASML, is seeking a senior product marketing manager responsible for Brion’s computational software product lines. This position will report to Director of Product Marketing, Process Window Enhancement Products with a mission to strengthen our leadership in computational lithography and deliver Lithography-Driven Design and Manufacturing solutions to our customers.
Headquartered in San Jose, CA, ASML Brion leads the worldwide market in advanced computational lithography such as source-mask optimization (SMO) and model based sub-resolution assist features (MB-SRAF), OPC verification and wafer fab applications. Leveraging ASML’s scanner imaging, metrology and process control technologies that are adopted by the chip makers worldwide, Brion's highly accurate modeling, ultra-fast simulation and scalable computing platform enable development and full chip implementation of advanced process window enhancement and process window control solutions from design to mask making and to wafer manufacturing.
## **Job Description**
We are seeking a senior product marketing manager responsible for Brion’s computational fab applications software products. This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing. In this role, you will develop and own the product definition, market strategy and roadmap. This extends from increasing the profitability of our existing product lines to developing new products for the company. As a senior product marketing manager, you will develop product marketing plans for computational lithography fab applications and drive product generation process through market research, competitive analysis, feasibility studies, customer engagements, pricing, and business planning. You must be able to work closely with customers across the globe, translate customer business needs to product requirements, market trends and product roadmaps, and lead effectively across R&D;, product engineering, sales and field operations. This requires a highly motivated, talented and flexible individual with adept technical and business knowledge, excellent communication and presentation skills, and strong organizational and management capabilities.
* Identify areas for growth and create strategic marketing plan and product roadmaps to help drive product definition, design and development, customer engagement, and market penetration
* Acquire deep customer knowledge. Interact with customers to gain understanding of their technical requirements and effectively translate these requirements into the product roadmap and engagement strategies
* Own market requirements, market validation and product roadmaps. Deliver product requirement documents with business cases and market feasibility and validation plans.
* Evaluate the financial aspects of product development such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
* Develop and execute product business plan by analyzing business development opportunities and monitoring market trends. Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure sales and profitability of our products
* Work with product engineering and account teams to define customer engagement plans
* Be an expert with respect to the competition including competitive analysis and positioning. Develop and drive competitive marketing campaigns to ensure product market share and profitability
* Collaborates cross-functionally on competitive selling, pricing, market development and field solutions
* Drive and develop use cases, marketing materials, sale collaterals and market communication plans including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, and sales training materials
* Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product. Formulate, direct and coordinate market communication activities and policies to promote our products through various channels
* Manage issues and escalations associated with ordering of product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply
* Customer visits and meetings with up to 25-30% travel
The candidate should have a minimum of a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Physical Sciences or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in semiconductor industry
* 5 years experience in product marketing and management with working knowledge in lithography, metrology and process control.
* Experience working with semiconductor customers world wide
* Experience in leading cross functional teams in global operations
## **Personal skills**
* Have strong customer focus and broad industry connections
* Own customers. Be a customer expert and advocate.
* Leadership skills to influence, organize and lead across multiple functional organizations with ability to bring ideas and plans to desired results
* Ability to develop strong relationships with engineering, sales and field support organizations
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a multi-cultural environment
* Attention to details to ensure clear product defintion and performance to market plan
## **Context of the position**
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
## **Other information**
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer
*Location:* San Jose - CA, US
*Experience:* >10 Senior
*Available since:* 4/13/2018
Website : http://www.asml.com