Wms Gaming Inc
Product Manager’s manage the life-cycle of in-game mechanics and features. Responsible for projecting revenue impact through data and statistical methods, conducting A/B tests to isolate the impact of individual features, and evaluate the results of these tests. Work with other Product Managers and Analysts to provide a complete analysis of each element of an individual product to drive revenue and meet the product goals
Essential Job Functions:
• Create statistical models to predict the revenue and population impacts of in-game mechanics
• Work with Executive Producer to create accurate ROI estimates based on revenue impacts and development cost
• Design and initiate comprehensive testing strategies for features that will be tested in-game
• Attend daily stand-ups and weekly meetings with the development team, other Product Managers, and Analysts
• Work with Design and Producers to create and approve technical spec sheets to outline necessary requirements for future features and iterations
• Maintain an archived list of past features and iterations, including projections and actual values
• Review daily KPIs and proactively identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
• Maintain an up-to-date evaluation of notable social/mobile/casino competitors.
• Review weekly reports on the performance of current experiments, evaluate results and make recommendations to Senior Product Managers.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 2 Years experience
• Experience in Gaming, Social/Mobile, Casino preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• SQL and Data-mining experience
• Expert Excel Skills
• Strong understanding of statistical significance in datasets.
• Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
• Agile/Scrum software development experience is a plus
• Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
• Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with Developers, QA, Analysts and Producers.
• Excellent Organizational skills
Close Vision, Depth Perception, Distance Vision, Ability to Adjust Focus, Peripheral Vision, Ability to Distinguish All Colors
May require weekend and evening hours
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Wms Gaming Inc
Website : http://www.wms.com
WMS has been a leading innovator of electronic game entertainment for more than 60 years. With our uncompromising focus on Player Driven Innovation we combine advanced, groundbreaking technologies with engaging game content and product executions to create products that transform the player entertainment experience and elevate the casino operator's return on investment. WMS’ core values of Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Quality and Respect have created a Culture of Innovation which fuels the imagination and creativity of our development teams and the introduction of unique, high appeal products that deliver dynamic entertainment experiences for slot players. Through our player-driven focus, WMS’ worldwide team of talented, creative employees produce new and differentiated gaming platforms that consistently set new standards in the industry.