~ When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist ~
ABOUT BENITAGO GROUP
At Benitago we believe that the big conglomerates are outdated and dont know how to serve consumers online. We can do better. We build in-house, acquire, and grow brands that reach closer to consumers online. We do this by gathering extraordinary people, utilizing flexible capital, and technology to scale companies and solve real problems.
Were a young and ambitious private / growth equity fund based in Austin, TX. We focus on fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) verticals such as beauty, health, and pet supplies with annual revenues below $200M.
We hire smart, capable, highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and a growth mindset. Our culture is very collaborative, hard-working, friendly and flexible. Further information is available at ****************.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Everything we do in our companies from product development to marketing to customer support to meetingsis about choosing integrity. Were proud to be building a name for ourselves as a group that is transparent and trustworthyin an industry where those values are rare. We strive to do the right thing, not the easiest or the cheapest thing. The right thing.
Make A Difference
Benitago is a mission-driven group. We see our brands as a way to create positive social change in the world. Not only are we committed to making a difference in the lives of our customers, but we also contribute with our time and a portion of our profits to social causes. Were especially committed to providing nutrition and shelter to people in need around the world.
We bring great people together and give them the freedom, flexibility and resources to take on ambitious goals every day. Were big on education and self-development. Were highly motivated by a steep learning curve. We frequently invite world-class entrepreneurs, authors and wellness experts to speak at our offices.
Work should be fun! We genuinely enjoy each other and what were doing. Sure, no place can be cotton candy and clowns all day, but we definitely have a lot fun together.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
Benitago is looking for a driven professional to join our group as project manager for one of our brands. The position is heavily entrepreneurial, resulting in a very steep learning curve, the opportunity to show your maximum potential, and the ability to drive direct impact on thousands of peoples everyday lives on a daily basis.
* Develop and establish governance, reporting, and key performance metric structures and controls for all business areas incl. marketing, operations and supply chain
* Improve, systemize, and standardize current business procedures and integrate these into controlling and reporting processes to achieve constant deliverables
* Coordinate, hold accountable, and lead cross-functional teams of up to 10 freelancers/contractors/agencies in the execution of key business building initiatives such as new product launches, marketing optimization, and distribution channel development
* Identify and implement pricing initiatives, process excellence initiatives, cost-cutting measures, product return minimization, and risk mitigation
* Lead and recruit the brands team members (primarily virtual assistants, freelancers and contractors) and build out key organizational and human resources processes
* One to four years work experience in product/project management, financial or consulting services
* Bachelors Degree in finance, economics, accounting or a quantitative discipline, or experience in the project management, finance or consulting field
* Ability to communicate structured and top-down effectively both orally and in writing
* Ability and experience to systemize, optimize, and monitor key business processes
* Strong numerical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
* Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
* Self-starter who can take initiative, work independently and meet deadlines with minimal oversight
* Keen attention to details
* Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
* Strong logical reasoning and analytical skills
* Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment or individually
* Willingness to relocate to Austin, TX
* Previous marketing, consumer and retail experience are a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.