Millions of people visit the Yahoo homepage for news, sports, finance, email, and more.
Yahoo Entertainment is a global leading source of entertainment and celebrity news focused on bringing people closer to pop culture than ever before. With media consumption soaring and a massive focus from Oath, the brand is in a pivotal position to grow into a global juggernaut shaping the future of media.
Yahoo Entertainment is seeking a Director of Product Management to define and execute product strategy for one of the most popular technology, media, and video companies in the world.
As a Director of Product Management, your portfolio will include creating incredible Entertainment user experiences, setting the tempo and culture for our team, and driving product thought leadership across Oath. The way people consume content is always changing, so our work is always dynamic. You collaborate every day with smart ambitious colleagues in engineering, design, media, marketing, and operations. The role demands exceptional creativity, problem-solving skills, a passion for data and details, a friendly upbeat attitude, passion for interactive media, love of entertainment, and the hustle to make stuff happen.
* Global product lead for Yahoo Entertainment web.
* Grow user engagement & revenue through defining, managing, and implementing a product strategy & roadmap across engineering, design, media, marketing, and platform teams.
* Regular engagement with executives on product, revenue, team, investment, and strategy approvals & updates.
* Pitch, develop, launch, and scale new innovate features and products.
* Own international expansion & growth strategy, roadmap, and execution for Yahoo Entertainment web.
* Cross organizational product thought leader with global impact on improving user experience, company culture, and process.
* Product Management mentor for the Entertainment product organization & rising PM stars across Oath.
* 10 years of product management experience.
* Demonstrated track record of going from vision to scale with media products that people love.
* Deep understanding & love of interactive media, digital entertainment and social media.
* Strong UX & design sense.
* Clear understanding of technical architecture and complex systems.
* Data driven thinking & decision methodology.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Gaming & commerce experience.
* Product management mentorship experience.
* Public speaking experience.
About Oath: Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50 media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.
Website : https://www.oath.com/
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath is shaping the digital future.