This position will report to the Executive Vice President
Genesee Scientific Corporation is a leading manufacturer and supplier of lab equipment and disposable research products to the Biotechnology market. Our growth has created additional opportunities in our San Diego corporate office. We have an immediate opening for an Associate Scientific Product Manager.
• Coordinate internal and external activities related to the management of products.
• Determine product selection and specifications. • Provide technical support for product line to customers, sales force, and international marketing
• Manage the sales promotional activities and profit margins of specific product lines, also
• includes market research studies and new product development activities.
• Establish long-range sales forecasts for managed products
• Evaluate product performance and implement appropriate action.
• This position is also accountable for making contributions to product advertising, pricing,
• inventory and all marketing activities.
Qualifications: Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Life Science is required.
Hands on lab/bench experience (1 years)
Ability to manage multiple projects with unfaltering diplomacy and skill
Ability to confidently teach technical subject matter to a non-technical audience Sales and marketing experience is preferred but not required Compensation Package:
• Base Salary • Bonus program • Health Insurance • Section 125 plan • 2 weeks paid (earned) vacation • Fast track career growth
Please email your resume, salary history and references to
Attention: Associate PM
NO PHONE CALLS please
For company information, visit www.geneseesci.com
See job description