THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Director, Product Marketing will lead positioning, messaging and strategic go to market activities for the Covisint portfolio within opentext Business Network specifically the Internet of Things (IoT) solution set. The individual will have responsibility for leading product launches, sales enablement activities, identifying market opportunities, and supporting global marketing campaign efforts
As Director, the candidate is expected to play a cross-functional role within opentext to execute on key strategies across Product and Sales organizations. He/she will create product and solution messaging and its implementation through all internal and external channels of communication. The successful candidate will collaborate effectively with Product Management, Field Marketing, and Sales Enablement functions to drive visibility and growth for opentext in the market. This is a global role with responsibility to recognize and adapt strategies and messages for different regions.
You are great at:
* Defining the go to market strategy for a solution set that supports the revenue objectives of growing existing and acquiring new customers
* Working closely with Product Management to define and shape a market-driven roadmap
* Executing product launches including developing complete marketing bill of material for your product portfolio: Sales pitch deck, collateral, web content, email templates, case studies, and white papers.
* Articulating positioning, implementing and presenting messaging through all internal and external communication channels, including: Sales force training, partner communication, communication to analysts and press, presence at conferences, trade shows, and industry events
* Coordinating and leading marketing and lead generation campaigns, working with regional Field Marketing to execute on and track success of the campaigns and related assets.
* Driving media and analyst relations strategy for product line and taking a lead role in briefing analysts on solutions and strategic directions.
* Sales training and enablement, including being a subject matter expert for direct customer engagements as needed.
* Analysing and sizing market opportunities and driving product and marketing strategies to capitalize on those opportunities.
What it takes:
* 5 years of successful product marketing or product management experience for a rapid growth technology company
* 3 years of relevant Internet of Things experience, ideally gained through an existing IoT vendor
* B2B and supply chain knowledge/experience is strongly preferred
* Strategic thinking and the ability to define and pursue strategic objectives
* Strong written and oral communication skills is a must
* Proven ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing work product quality
* Ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise
* Self-starter with the ability to work with cross-functional groups within and outside the organization
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email ****
Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.