We are currently seeking a Product Owner to drive and execute Automotive project deliverables through Agile product lifecycle, manage and contribute to the product backlog, provide necessary operational support (reporting, product support, cross-team coordination, etc.)
Product Management Execution
Manage the product backlog by working with the product manager to understand the business requirements of the project, translating business requirements to stories, assigning priority, and ensuring requirements are clearly defined.
Attend backlog refinement meetings to help the development team understand each product story for sizing, help clarify requirements and track takeaways to resolution
Communicate progress, roadblocks, issues on a regular basis to product manager and senior management
Ownership of product management Agile lifecycle includes: attending standup meetings; keeping an open dialogue with the development and QA teams on roadblocks; managing all “in sprint” changes; understanding the available options and impacts while working with the product manager to resolve shifts in priority; verifying each story meets the requirements by providing a pass/fail for each.
Daily Operations & Support
Troubleshoot and collaborate across departments on client issues to find effective solutions. Create backlog items as needed.
Ensure products are tracking against plans and recommend changes where appropriate.
Identify key metrics for backlog priority and regularly report on progress against plans.
Proactively identify where plans may need adjustments and recommend corrective actions.
Teamwork & Communication
Work to foster and enhance teamwork within the organization.
Provide the highest quality products and services to each other and our clients.
Consistently promotes and models the culture and values of CUDC. Demonstrates the behaviors aligned with each value with clients and employees across the organization
Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience in the automotive and/or lending industries
• A minimum of 2 years of B2B product management experience dealing with software-based products.
• Knowledge of the automotive marketplace and sales process
• Ability to develop and document operational processes
• Strong organizational skills with ability to develop plans, set objectives, and manage to results
• Proactive approach to identifying and solving issues that will impede success of the products
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience managing projects
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Must be able to travel 20% of the time