Norgate Technology Inc
The Lead for Product Management will be responsible for the overall vision, technical capabilities and roadmap of the Global Consumer Bank’s platform. You will engage with businesses around the World, and shape business and product requirements in to platform requirements. You will own the overall platform business plans and roadmaps (year over year, 3 year plans, long term vision), driving product development for new initiatives, making appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, maintaining the product roadmap, and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes throughout the company.
Candidates must have excellent product and platform instincts and communication skills coupled with a passion for business, technology while delivering a world-class customer experience. Candidates will have a demonstrated track record managing all aspects of a successful software or technology product or platform throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition. Candidates should have strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity and have a track record of building successful teams.
Ideal candidates will have a background in high-throughput, distributed cloud transaction processing platforms; at least 10 years demonstrated work experience, great analytical skills, strong business judgment, superb communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to resolve conflicts and set priorities, and outstanding customer insight and preferably and MBA.
• Passion for the role.
• Excellent Communucation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 10 years relevant work experience, including product management experience, including minimum of 5 years of management experience
• Experience shaping business strategy for technical products or services
• Demonstrated ability to define, prioritize and deliver best in class software service products
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Capacity to develop, and maintain comprehensive set of business plans and financial models.
• The ability to succeed in a cross-matrixed organization that relies on building support in other groups
• Capacity to adapt to shifting goals and activities. Capacity to manage multiple activities in parallel.
• Self-starter with the ability to define goals and strategies with minimal management oversight.
• Willingness to take risks to develop a business in unchartered waters
Type of Position
Norgate Technology Inc
Website : http://www.norgate.com/
You expect it and we deliver. Norgate understands that our success is built upon your success. We pride ourselves in working with prestigious clients, including the premier Financial firms, leading Internet and software development companies and major computer manufacturers. Understanding our candidates needs and objectives, and presenting opportunities which meet those requirements is our primary goal. Tap into our knowledge and years of experience to assist in defining your career objectives. Additionally, take advantage of our full range of services including: resume writing, salary surveys and career counseling.