Requisition Number: SS-12638
Area of Interest: Marketing
Brand/Division: Shared Services
Position Type: Full-time
About the Team:
The Key Rewards is a new loyalty program that spans the Williams-Sonoma family of brands, including Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Mark & Graham. Our innovative and dynamic business team runs strategy, business development, digital and email marketing, customer research, analytics, and operations across our 600+ stores and care centers.
About the Role:
Youwill have a unique opportunity to drive product development and program operations. Reporting to the Vice President of Loyalty, this role will focus on recommending future enhancements to the program and creating best-in-class member experiences across our digital and physical touchpoints. Through this work, this person will help grow our membership base, improve customer engagement and retention, and drive incremental spend that boosts performance across our brands.
You're excited about this opportunity because The role will provide exposure across the company, including close partnerships with technology, store operations, finance, digital and CRM. Select responsibilities include:
* Develop business cases for new benefits and partnerships that lead to greater share of wallet and member satisfaction
* Write business requirements for IT enhancements and partner with Technology to bring those enhancements to life
* Serve as the ongoing liaison between business and Technology to create product and user experience solutions
* Partner with loyalty marketing team to share product learnings and collaborate on marketing activities
* Design and improve customer service processes to ensure a customer-first approach when members have questions or concerns
* Benchmark competitors and partner with Customer Analytics to conduct customer research and quantitative studies
* Lead cross-functional initiatives and teams related to enhancing WSI's loyalty capabilities
* Communicate progress regularly through informal and formal presentations; provide insights and recommendations to brand teams and Executive Leadership
* Influence cross-functional partners to take action and adopt new approaches when needed
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We're excited about you because you have the following qualifications...
* BA required (Marketing/Business/Finance preferred). MBA a plus
* 4-6+ years of experience in product management, loyalty marketing, or strategy consulting. Previous retail experience preferred
* Strategic thinking and analytical skills -- the ability to crystallize a problem and clearly define, analyze and articulate solutions
* Project planning and management-- the ability to efficiently prioritize tasks, and deliver a project on time and with the highest quality
* Collaborative spirit who can work well with large cross-functional teams and who has experience working closely with technology teams
* Excellent written and verbal communicator
* Self-motivated and detail-oriented
* Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams at all levels
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Website : http://www.williams-sonomainc.com
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of home furnishings in the United States and Canada. Our brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We successfully market them through all three major channels — retail stores, catalogs, and the Internet.