McDonald's has bold plans to evolve the customer experience for the digital era, and the US Digital team is at the center of this aggressive change. Our team is leading the effort to develop and orchestrate digital initiatives across every facet of our interactions with customers. This includes new brand engagement, e-commerce, service delivery, and digital content capabilities. With the fast emerging digital environment, this team is focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our customers, and developing capabilities to bring them to life.
This role is based in Chicago, IL.
The US Digital Product Manager will develop and deploy new and innovative digital products in the US, leading the execution of CRM & Segmentation. Through this role, the manager will represent the customer by articulating, vetting, and prioritizing features within the digital product plan for the US market, and will play a crucial role in developing customer-centric, best-in-class digital products and programs focused building and making use of our customer segments.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Bachelor's degree
· 5 years of internet business experience required, business management experience preferred
· 3 years of experience translating customer needs into digital product features and merchandising opportunities to deliver an unparalleled customer experience
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve organizational goals
· Must have experience creating platform capabilities necessary for customer segmentation to drive one-to-one customer experiences
· Demonstrated ability to align with Marketing and CRM team to drive/expand current offers programs
· Experience and expertise in digital project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritization, trade-off processes, and roadmap creation
· Strong analytic and quantitative analysis skills
· Tendency to act as a self-starter with strong bias for action
· Customer-centric mindset with a passion for discovering consumer behavior, trends, and opportunities for innovation
· Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment while managing competing priorities (start-up experience preferred)
· Thoroughly understand customer needs and anticipate customer demands in order to develop engaging digital products for the US based on centrally-built core products from the Global Digital team
· Liaise with program managers to develop and distribute market-relevant business cases that support execution and digital product scaling
· Expand offers program and create strong foundational capability of segmentation across digital product lines
· Align with Marketing and Corporate stakeholders to drive product(s) to release
· Maintain organized oversight of specific digital product delivery schedules to ensure the proper balance of speed, features, timing, and integration with other functions, in tight coordination with Program Management
· Work closely with peer product marketers across all capabilities to prioritize initiatives, share insights on customer demands, identify opportunities for collaboration, and coordinate US-specific product development and delivery
· Align digital product capabilities across channels by engaging with the US Marketing team to unify the efforts and strategy of the entire US business
· Work across U.S Digital product lines to drive customer segmentation understanding.
· Collaborate across functions (e.g. US IT and US operations) to ensure the timely delivery of digital products and best-in-class digital customer experiences
US Digital Marketing Product Manager / CRM