Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
About Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance:
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance is a division of Ameriprise Financial, a FORTUNE 500® company. Through exclusive partnerships with organizations such as Costco, we are able to offer their clients our personal insurance products. We offer customers across the nation high-quality, cost-effective auto, home and umbrella insurance products.
At Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance, you will work in a culture that is dedicated to driving results with a strong focus on our handle with care culture. Regardless of department or location, we all share in a commitment to our clients, each other, the communities in which we live and work, company goals, and delivering on our mission statement. We invest in our employees with growth and development opportunities via Ameriprise University, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package. Benefits are effective the first day of employment for full-time employees.
Participates in the development and maintenance of assigned state(s) or product(s) by performing quantitative competitive analysis and communicating analysis results to company management and stakeholders. Provides research and analysis and makes recommendations used to improve product features, pricing, marketing, sales, service, processes and procedures. May support product manager directly or manage a subset of states or products.
- Analyze and manipulate large data extracts. Conduct quantitative competitive analysis for various states. Perform deep dive data analysis to evaluate product performance in various customer segments and territories. If not already skilled, develop expertise on industry competitive analysis tools (e.g. Insurquote). Monitor and analyze results of auto and home products across various states.
- Develop recommendations for actions to improve performance or enable growth. Author proposal documents and communicate analysis results to company management and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with various functional areas (underwriting, actuarial, claims) to understand drivers of performance and implement new processes that improve expense, profit, or growth initiatives.
- Research market trends and competitor pricing actions to understand what the competition is doing and to improve current products or processes.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of property and casualty insurance practices, standards and concepts.
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Very good communication, project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to think strategically and influence others.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Apply for this job at https://ameriprise.contacthr.com/60550502
View More Ameriprise Jobs
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Website : https://www.ameriprise.com
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.