Product Manager, Digital Full Stack 3rd Parties Integration
FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- As a part of the Freeewheel's Product team, you will focus on our unique approach to programmatic video advertising.
- Your specific focus will be on managing the relationship with 3rd parties' technologies currently integrated in the Freewheel Digital Full Stack (typically : DMPs, Viewability, Brand safety solutions) as well as evaluate potential new 3rd party technology partners and their offerings. You will understand their advantages and disadvantages, and define how they could/or could not fit into the global strategy.
- You will collect features requirements from customers, assess business opportunities, be involved in the road-mapping process, write Product Requirement Documents (PRD) and build materials to articulate our unique selling points.
- Your position is based in New-York with direct reporting to the SVP of Product Management based in Paris, France. As such you will also be in charge of helping collecting local requirements and adapting & dispatching the product vision to the US market specifics.
- You will be collaborating on daily basis with an international, multi-cultural environment including a development team based in South of France.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- The successful candidate will have a 5 years background in Product Management in advertising technology environment
- Deep insight into the programmatic and digital video industry landscape is required from the technology trends (platforms and devices) to the value chain economics and a strong understanding of the video digital advertising ecosystem: DSPs, SSPs, adExchanges, DMPs, Trading desks and agencies. Experience developing product requirements, product plans, and workflows
- Technical understanding of the associated challenges (Programmatic guaranteed, Header Bidding ) is a strong plus.
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills and autonomy with the ability to manage and develop various products at different stages
- Excellent communication skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, including authorship of product-related documentation. English fluency is mandatory, French is a plus.
- Must work well as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and be able to work with flexible hours in a diverse, global team of developers and stakeholders
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.