connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Are you passionate about working with entrepreneurs and startup companies to help deliver new, innovative products to millions of Amazon customers? Do you love to build new customer experiences and to relentlessly test and learn?
We are looking for an experienced product manager with a proven track record of delivering new features and services. The ideal candidate is customer-obsessed, comfortable working in ambiguous environments, and can effectively manage multiple stakeholders.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • 4 years of product management experience in defining and building consumer products
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals; excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to seamlessly work across functional and organizational boundaries, and has a reputation for influencing others and earning trust across all levels and organizations
• Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
• Strong analytic skills with experience using qualitative and quantitative to develop product strategies
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or business
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Master's degree in Business Administration or related field
• Competence with SQL
• Ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on projects