The Team: Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions that enable a wide range of business customer to find, research, and buy products and services, by offering Amazon's vast selection of products and services across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our business customers have different needs form our traditional consumers. Hence, we at Amazon Business are reinventing the B2B market approach to address the needs of our business customer.
The Role: As a Senior Product Manger, you will use a combination of outstanding leadership, thought clarity, analytical skills, cross-functional partnership, business judgment, and strategic thinking to reinvent the way business customers procure their everyday business needs. Our vision is for business customers to trust Amazon to understand how they make their buying decisions and to automate their procurement activities. You will conceive, design, build, and operate products that aim to achieve these goals through leveraging Amazon's extensive product catalog, state of the art machine learning technologies, and relentless customer obsession.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • 5 years of experience in product management, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology, business, and design teams
• Able to prioritize complex deliverables, understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to manage metrics, drive process improvements, and implement business cases
• Think strategically and execute methodically
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
• Successful track record working with other teams within the company
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
• Bachelor's degree or higher
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • MBA preferred
• Have a strong track record of shaping business strategy and leading product teams in meeting the demands of a rapidly growing business
• Have delivered results with a strong entrepreneurial spirit