Manager, Brand/Product Marketing
A key member of the IHOP restaurant brand marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for product and menu-related projects, effectively managing new product development and improvements, testing and system-wide rollouts.
• Plan, develop, test and implement new products/initiatives
o Serve as primary point of contact and content expert
o Manage brainstorming
o Develop new product concepts, initial product names and positioning
o Determine feasibility including strategic/operational fit, uniqueness, market size, ease of communication, motivation and price value
o Create project plans, establish timelines and maintain schedule
o Define project goals
o Partner with cross-functional team to implement
o Review materials to maintain accuracy/consistency
o Analyze performance and develop fact-based recommendations based on approved success criteria
o Responsible for system-wide rollouts
• Manage product improvements and cost-savings opportunities
• Direct the efforts of core team members
• Update project performance to leadership, cross-functional team and franchisees
• Build support through effective communication
• Oversee key partner relationships
• Monitor business performance
• Perform other responsibilities, as needed
Skills and Requirements
• 3-5 years brand, category or product management experience in a national chain restaurant, agency or consumer products goods (CPG) environment required
• Exceptional planning and project management skills required; ability to manage multiple projects of complex scope
• Franchise experience preferred
• Demonstrable knowledge of tactical planning and analytical evaluation
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams
• Ability to prioritize, problem-solve and respond quickly to changes in direction
• Excellent customer service, ability to establish strong working relationships with internal/external partners
• Strong organization and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Disability Coverage
· Coverage for Domestic Partner
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
· Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
· Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
Founded in 2007, Dine Brands Global, Inc. (formerly DineEquity) brings together two of the world’s largest and most beloved full-service restaurant brands - Applebee's (established in 1980) and IHOP (founded in 1958). With over 100 years of hospitality experience and expertise throughout 18 countries around the world, Dine Brands supports more than 3,700 Applebee's and IHOP restaurants and a 100% franchised system of nearly 400 franchisees, making it one of the largest full-service restaurant companies in the world.
Who are we?
We celebrate success as we passionately nurture (and grow) the world’s most beloved restaurant brands. We are innovators that embrace new ideas & creativity. We value commitment and take personal accountability for our actions. We value openness, authenticity, and foster a collaborative, creative environment that believes we will go farther, together.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
We offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact our Guest Support at 1.888.592.7753.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire.
We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in partnership with the Social Security Administration, that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.
Website : http://dineequity.com
DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP® - an American icon to our guests and a franchising company focused on providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's® together with IHOP in November 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities and to the power of franchising. DineEquity has successfully made our two businesses more powerful and more successful than either brand could have been apart. Our dedicated focus combined with a core expertise in brand revitalization and franchising know-how is the basis for the winning formula that has defined the financial success of our business in recent years. As reported by Nation's Restaurant News, Applebee's and IHOP are the category leaders in casual and family dining, respectively.