We're looking for a versatile Associate Product Manager to join our product development team, building one of our most ground-breaking products yet. If you enjoy applying statistical analysis techniques and have the curiosity to understand how does it work?, we have an opportunity for you to grow your career with us.
In this position, you'll be responsible for supporting the Senior Product Manager in the successful launch and rapid ongoing innovation of this Product, driving the product lifecycle from conception to development and delivery. You will also be critically analyzing, refining and documenting the requirements for this new product and communicating those requirements to team members at various levels. To be successful, you'll need to have a blend of business and technical savvy, a systems thinking mindset, a keen awareness and curiosity of new technologies, pragmatic decision-making skills and an ability to drive the evolving big picture into the details.
Broadridge Advisor Solutions is the fast-growing Marketing Technology business unit of Broadridge; one of the world's largest and most successful Fin-Tech companies. In the historic Leather District, our lively Boston office space reflects the energy and drive of the surrounding neighborhood and provides a 'start-up culture, backed by our strong industry reputation.
* You will partner with the Sr. Product Manager and project partners to understand and critically evaluate requirements and translate the business needs into user stories that can be understood by the software engineers and quality assurance engineers.
* Conduct comprehensive requirement gathering sessions: JAD sessions, one-on-one and group interviews for the development of both business, functional and system requirement documents.
* You will write detailed User Stories and Epics and prioritize the product backlog into Sprints to align with the product vision and priorities, using a KanBan board via a tool like Jira
* Write detailed acceptance criteria for each user story
* Make recommendations for process and business flows and develop consensus on requirements to consistently bring open items to closure
* You will manage change flow and traceability of requirements documents
* Research relevant external products and technologies that may be leveraged and would need to be understood be to drive technical direction and API development
* You'll support story review sessions and Sprint Reviews of software produced to ensure the requirements were interpreted correctly
* Develop project target landmarks and completion dates and adhere to an agreed upon schedule.
* You will engage in competition analysis and be identifying business opportunities
* You'll collaborate in determining optimal paths to market for new features, building and maintaining product roadmaps, and developing business cases detailing how we will profitably serve the market need.
* Support Senior Product Manager in keeping all system and data architecture diagrams current and accurate
* You will also collaborate closely with UX Design team to continuously drive toward consumer-grade usability.
* 3-5 years business analyst experience in web-based software development environments
* Extensive experience in use case documentation and user-story documentation
* Ability to communicate complex topics with simple, straightforward language
* Ability to frame communication (both written and oral) based on the audience present, including executive level.
* Demonstrable ability to effectively engage with both internal and external clients and vendors, business partners, and all team members within an Agile environment.
* Strong knowledge of application lifecycle management software such as Jira or Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* Minimum 3 years of Scrum/ Agile experience
* Experience facilitating JAD sessions for requirements gathering
* Collaborative, positive attitude and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fluid environment is essential
* Enterprise SaaS Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Marketing Technology experience a plus
* Experience applying statistical analysis techniques to solving quantifiable business-level problems a plus
* Experience working with both onshore and offshore Development and QA teams a plus
* Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for Broadridge sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled