You will be the Product Manager for the team responsible for building the developer tools of the Okta Identity Platform. Okta has recently doubled down on developer experience and Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) space and is looking to grow the team by placing a strategic developer-focused Product Manager at the helm.
Customers like Adobe, Informatica, and Experian use Okta Identity Platform for all of their customer-facing applications. This team s job is to stay on the cutting edge of developer tools to make sure devs are delighted with the libraries and SDKs that they are using within their applications.
What will you be doing*
* Leading from concept to launch of new products and features geared towards developers
* Motivating and leading a team of engineers, designers, and writers while providing feedback and input
* Organizing and processing product-related signals from customers / internal teams (sales, support, customer success, leadership) to define roadmap and strategy
* Working with Business Analysts to establish and track success metrics for developer products
* Working cross-functionally to enable successful launches of products and features
* Conducting product research related to new and existing features
* Staying up to date with standards organizations, industry trends, and competitors
What skills will you need*
* You love working with developers, internally and externally. You might have been a developer in the past, or genuinely know what it is like to be in their shoes. Okta primarily sells to developers, so understanding how they think and buy is a significant requirement
* You have a clear understanding of what it means to have a great developer experience
* You have a deep understanding of software development in web and mobile
* You have 3 years as a Product Manager or Product Owner for a SaaS company
* You realize that the solution is only an end-result and mastering the problem is the best way to create value for our customers
* You have strong leadership skills
* You are an excellent communicator
* You are self-motivated and comfortable working within a technical environment
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website : http://www.okta.com
Okta is an enterprise grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success. With Okta IT can manage access across any application, person or device. Whether the people are employees, partners or customers or the applications are in the cloud, on premises or on a mobile device, Okta helps IT become more secure, make people more productive, and maintain compliance. The Okta service provides directory services, single sign-on, strong authentication, provisioning, workflow, and built in reporting. It runs in the cloud on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform and integrates deeply with on premises applications, directories, and identity management systems.