Want to transform the way people enjoy music, radio, books and video? We are the team that made Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, Live radio, Audible books, Kindle books, Podcasts, Alexa on Fire TV and more available to Alexa customers. We are innovating on and changing the way our customers interact with media services and devices!
On the Alexa Entertainment Team, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products that will be used every day by people you know. No matter what the role, we're looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
In this role you'll be the head of the Alexa Entertainment design team and have ownership of the user experience, including voice. Specifically, you will envision, define, and design user interfaces, architecture, and the interaction and visual design patterns for end-to-end entertainment experiences. You'll work directly with Product Management and Engineering to elevate and evolve the customer experience and deliver on a shared vision and product goals. The ideal candidate is a passionate, yet pragmatic design leader that can analyze customer behaviors, identify opportunities to solve problems, and create an innovative customer experience in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
* Lead the UX and creative efforts for Alexa Entertainment. This includes hiring and managing a multidisciplinary design team that may include designers, user researchers, and prototypers.
* Mentor and coach the design team to raise the bar for UX design and help individuals further their professional growth.
* Build and strengthen relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency on Amazon projects.
* Work strategically with engineering, product management and senior business leaders to create and deliver useful, usable and desirable user experiences.
* Use user data, analytics and business requirements to assist in developing product requirements and user stories.
* Present design work to the product team, and executives for review and feedback.
* Use diverse inputs to identify and define exciting new concepts, opportunities, and customer problems.
* Lead design sessions and design reviews. Give presentations to lead the design vision, align design principles, demonstrate features and flows through mocks and prototypes, and evangelize customer experience.
* Stay on the cutting edge of what's new in technology and user experience, identifying opportunities to and experimenting with applying new technologies and interaction patterns to customer problems.
* Contribute to, and curate, the group's best practices for human-centered design, prototyping, and research methodologies.
Come join us as we build the Voice OS for Entertainment in the home. We're breaking new ground and need your help to bring our vision to reality.