Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc
AUTO REQ ID: 5808BR
TITLE: Digital Product/Program Manager - Mobile App
JOB FUNCTION: Information Services/Technology, Marketing, Product Development, Strategic Planning
STATE AND CITY: Wisconsin, Milwaukee
COMPANY: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
FULL OR PART-TIME: Full-Time
SHIFT: Shift 1
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers - and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.Our Strategy Sustainment team is currently looking for a Digital Product/Program Manager - Mobile App, to lead Harley-Davidson's overall mobile app initiatives for consumers around the globe. The Digital Product/Program Manager is responsible for managing the successful delivery of large-scale, enterprise wide, cross-functional, strategic programs, in a project-oriented environment, established to optimize operational performance, by coaching and working with team members to refine the project and program management framework, and achieve boundary-spanning initiatives focused on delivering the companies' strategic vision, closing performance gaps, and providing stakeholder benefits. This is what you'll do:
* Collaborates with key stakeholders across the organization to establish the vision for our Mobile App(s).
* Lead efforts in the consumer mobile app space by determining customer needs and desires, establishing program scope and approach, performing the risk analysis, preparing plans and compiling business cases.
* Manage the successful delivery of large-scale, enterprise wide projects; collaborate with the Sponsor to establish the vision and translate it into direction for the program; interface between the Sponsor and Program/Project Manager(s) focused on the delivery of the projects; provide guidance and direction to program/project teams; establish and maintain stakeholder relationships across the organization; represent the program in relevant stakeholder forums.
* Lead efforts to address business process issues related to complex functions.
* Implement the strategic intent as well as piloting capabilities in support of new initiatives and working with several functional areas to determine the appropriate level of strategic and tactical direction.
* Apply business process design that is focused on major process improvements.
* Work closely with various stakeholders to deliver an appropriate solution and strategy.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field is Required. An advanced Degree is Preferred.
We are looking for someone with..
* Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
* Minimum of 8 years of progressive management experience dealing with large, complex projects and programs.
* Excellent organization, facilitation, coaching, interpersonal, change management, negotiation and communication skills to interact with all levels of company leadership.
* Broad knowledge of the business with strong continuous improvement knowledge and skills.
* Experience in project and program budgeting/forecasting and tracking to key metrics and deliverables.
* Possesses and utilizes sound technical and administrative judgment to ensure successful decision-making even when information may be incomplete or ambiguous.
* Has experience in leading and managing large scale change through the use of standard change management methodologies and can integrate into the overall Program Management Excellence (PMX) framework.
* A high level of discipline, results-oriented management process, and a strong sense of responsibility and accountability are required.
* Experience in conflict intervention and resolution, together with a demonstrated ability to confront issues is also required. Has experience and is skilled in managing external consulting partnerships through a collaborative approach to meet business needs.Preferred Experience:
* Experience in Agile capabilities, ideally in an Automotive / OEM / Manufacturing / large consumer brand environment
* Extensive experience with leading digital capabilities, to include Mobile, IoT, Cloud, Big Data, Mapping and sensor based technologies
* Experience bridging the Hardware / Software divide to create a single, integrated customer solution
* Extensive experience managing the full product lifecycle to include research, opportunity development, business case development, design and delivery, commercialization, support and retirement
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
DIRECT REPORTS: No
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc
Website : http://www.harley-davidson.com
When riding your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle be sure to ride safely, respectfully and within the limits of the law and your abilities. Always wear a helmet, proper eyewear and protective clothing and insist your passenger does too. Never ride while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Know your Harley motorcycle and read and understand your owner’s manual from cover to cover. Where available, sign up for a motorcycle safety training course today.