Category: Product Management - Engineering
Location: US - California - San Francisco (HQ)
Post Date: 02/07/2018
Getting to 100% Lightning adoption is a multi-billion dollar value for both Salesforce and customers. We need an enthusiastic, dynamic Senior Product Manager who can support the larger Lightning adoption team in the delivery of a wide range (scope and topics) of apps. This area is regularly the #1 priority across over 50 teams and has very high exec visibility and accountability. This is a key role for a highly motivated, results-oriented person who has the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide cross-functional teams he/she works with. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a fast pace environment where continuous innovation is desired. You will be a key player in helping accelerate the enablement and adoption of Lighting Experience across our entire customers base.
You must be able to:
* Work with customers and a wide range of internal teams to identify product use cases and drive key features, enhancements and requirements.
* Manage the strategic vision and direction for Lightning adoption apps, tools and programs.
* Execute on this vision by:
* Defining metrics to ensure product success and drive corresponding requirements to deliver on these metrics,
* Organizing and facilitating project planning, weekly meetings and presentations tracking milestones and tasks with assigned teams,
* Identifying and removing impediments that block the teams ability to meet project objectives,
* Providing timely status reports; introducing mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks,
* Facilitating team discussions, setting expectations and resolving conflict.
* Develop and manage a high volume of complex project deliverables.
* Orchestrate the efforts of cross-functional teams to execute on projects.
* Roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary. Data scientist busy? You grab the list for the analysis. Developers overworked on a tight timeline? You pitch in on drafting the test plan and doing some manual testing. Key Competencies
* Leadership - proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead (directly and/or by influence) cross-functional multidisciplinary teams composed of world-class product managers, engineers, writers, QA, UX designers and work closely with other stakeholders (marketing, security, legal, services, support, etc.) - providing guidance and direction to achieve the product vision.
* Experience with Agile methodologies such as User Centered Design, Lean Startup, XP, Scrum or Kanban. Preferably you have previously worked full time on a software delivery team.
* Strong analytical capabilities. You excel at building models and decomposing complex structures and data into useful and impactful analysis to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
* 4 years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption.
* Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building simple and intuitive products.
* Strong customer and stakeholder empathy and understanding.
* Excellent problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills required to keep projects moving forward in the face of obstacles.
* Grace under pressure - proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time juggling multiple projects and priorities.
* Outstanding organizational, communication (verbal/presentation/written), and interpersonal skills.
* Bachelors degree.
* Experience with CRM and cloud computing prefered
* Experience with growth, activation and retention is a plus.
* Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
* Reasons to Join:
* Impact - your work will be used by millions of users with an impact in the hundred of millions of dollars. Lightning Experience is the future of Salesforce.
* People - you will work with great people in engineering, user experience, research, data science, customer success and more. Learn from the best!
* Broad Exposure - youll partner with dozens of teams across the company, building your profile and influence while you learn a ton about the top products.
* Learning - you will join a highly cross functional team who interact with all part of the business every single week.
* Culture - Salesforce is a great place to work where theres open and honest communication with our Ohana culture. *LI-Y
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.salesforce.com
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.