Installed Building Products
CQ Insulation, Inc. is a leading contractor for building insulation, fireproofing, and division 10 specialties. We have a great
opportunity for a Production Manager position at our Tampa, FL location. The Company focuses on large - scale new
construction projects throughout the country; multi - family, residential, senior living, commercial, and government work.
Our culture emphasizes aggressiveness, communication, and commitment to service. We want innovative and self - motivated
team players to join our growth initiative.
As the Production Manager, you are charged with the planning, coordinating and controlling projects assigned to your team.
You'll lead efforts to make sure resources, human and material, are effectively positioned and services are produced safely,
timely, and efficiently per project budgets and customer expectations. You'll be involved in the pre - production (planning) stage
as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. You will mentor and grow those under your direction. You will also be
involved with product installation solutions and material purchasing decisions.
This position will work in the office and the field under the direction of the Regional Production Manager - FL .
Join us now and enjoy a competitive compensation package and outstanding professional growth opportunities.
Compensation: $50,000 - 55,000 Salary per qualification s *Large Commission Upside
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, history, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
CQ Insulation, Inc. is part of the Installed Building Products family; NYSE ($IBP).
• Work with Management to implement the firm's policies and goals,
• Oversee the production process,
• Decide what/where resources are needed,
• Set quality standards,
• Select and maintain equipment,
• Liaise among different departments, e.g. Precon team, Support team, Management,
• Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed,
• Supervise and motivate a team of workers,
• Set schedule preferences,
• Review Supervisors and Workers performance,
• Identify training needs.
• Strong communication (verbal & email) skills,
• Strong organizational skills,
• Ability to prioritize calmly,
• Problem resolution and the ability find solutions,
• Experience in multi - family and/or commercial construction preferred,
• Knowledge of blueprints,
• Ability to work outdoors,
• Travel as needed; possible 1 - 2 day trips in FL,
• Full time position, hours vary,
• Insulation, Drywall or similar experience would be helpful,
• Clean driving record.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: