Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Portfolio Management Consultants (PMC) delivers institutional-quality research, due diligence, consulting, and investment solutions that empower advisors to enhance client outcomes. Our legacy of combining thoughtful investment intelligence and advanced technology offers advisors a competitive edge. We set ourselves apart by offering an objective, unbiased approach to research coupled with the experience of implementing portfolios the way advisors do, while acting as an investment fiduciary.
PMC Product Management Specialist:
PMC is seeking an individual to join its Product Group to oversee product development responsibilities. This role will assist in developing the pricing and positioning of PMC's portfolios and financial services on the Envestnet platform. The Product Management Specialist will be responsible for product analysis and data support. Including monitoring pricing and product placement of PMC portfolios throughout the platform's various B/D and RIA distribution channels. Specific knowledge of PMC's product suite, billing and sales channels will be necessary. Duties include identifying new product opportunities for PMC's Portfolio Management services, market analysis, feasibility assessment, product positioning, product design and pricing, and continuing technology development coordination to meet client needs.
Other responsibilities include data analysis, product positioning assistance, and content management production and oversight, to insure the delivery of deadline oriented deliverables each quarter that support the PMC product suite. Manage internal conference calls with the sales teams and leading various project teams within PMC, dealing with providing product support and management to ongoing portfolio management deliverables. Provide greater clarity, visibility and positioning of these offerings with various internal constituents. Support and coordinate inquiries and communications related to PMC Research's Approved list for internal and external clients.
Product management responsibilities include ongoing monitoring and assessment, quality assurance, product information management, pricing review, competitive analysis, and design of functional enhancements.
* Client / liaison for internal and external audiences who utilize PMC product offerings.
* Develop subject matter expert knowledge of pricing, billing, assets ,flows, and product placement for PMC products
* Interface with internal and external intellectual capital sources to enhance PMC product offerings.
* Product development, pricing, and competitive positioning awareness and feedback required.
* Manage PMC Research Approved list updates.
* Conceive of and assist in positioning ENV platform client distribution strategy created and implemented.
* Marketing and message liaison.
* Interdepartmental interaction and senior leadership support.
* Schedule and facilitate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc PMC meetings.
* Track monthly and quarterly deliverables to PMC from international and domestic business units.
* Oversee quarterly performance update process for PMC products.
* As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls, and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field of study.
* CFA designation strongly preferred. Willingness to enroll in a CFA or MBA program is strongly encouraged.
* 5 - 8 years of experience in the investment management or investment consulting industry with at least 5 years in product management experience.
* Knowledge of Envestnet and it's platform offerings is preferred.
* Commitment to provide positive internal client experience and reinforce the firm's image as a sophisticated investment solutions provider.
* Possess ability to position and manage a diverse set of investment solutions.
* Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
* Effective and concise communicator, both verbal and written.
* Possess ability to prioritize and maintain multiple client requests.
Envestnet is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Envestnet treats all employees as fairly and equitably as possible, and complies with all applicable local, state and federal laws relative to employment and equal employment opportunity. Envestnet is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status under applicable law.
Envestnet's success depends on the creative ideas and broader perspective that comes with a diverse workforce. We seek the best talent from the widest possible pool, and we continue to offer opportunities for people willing and able to perform in a challenging and competitive environment.
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Copyright © Ultimate Software