Date: Feb 12, 2018
Location: South San Francisco, CA, US
Requisition ID: ******
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose & Objective of Position
We are re-inventing how the world does HR. SuccessFactors, an SAP company, is the industry-leading provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management software, which delivers business results through solutions that are complete, beautiful and flexible enough to start anywhere and go everywhere. Our suite of end-to-end HR applications are used by nearly 40 million people around the world, helping organizations of all size re-think their HR processes by delivering innovative solutions, analytics and process expertise.
Expectations & Tasks
Product Managers at SAP SuccessFactors lead the design and development of our cloud-based Business Execution software suite. They work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders - including marketing, sales, services, support, UI designers, and engineers - in the full range of the product development cycle. They also interact directly with customers and prospects, both individually and collectively through presentations, webinars, and conferences.
* Work closely with customers, sales, and engineering, while taking into account the competition and industry best practices, in developing and driving product roadmap.
* Gather requirements from customers, prospects, engineers, sales, other product managers, and professional services consultants, and write detailed product specifications for the engineering team
* Perform competitive analysis in determining and prioritizing feature requirements for existing and new products
* Work with engineering, project managers, UI, technical documentation, and QA, to drive product development schedules
* Communicate product capabilities and plans to internal and external audiences
Skills / Competencies
* Interest in defining software products
* Fast Learner with aptitude to gain end user and customer IT perspective and distill the knowledge to drive product enhancements
* Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills
* Possess analysis skills to take data as input and output actionable recommendations
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
* Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, MBA or PhD degree program which is applicable to the position.
* Recent graduates of no more than 6 months are also considered
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:**************************** or ****************************, APJ: *******************, EMEA: ***************). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Intern, Manager, ERP, Engineer, Product Development, Management, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering, Research
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : https://www.ariba.com/
SAP Ariba is the world’s largest business commerce network. SAP Ariba combines industry-leading cloud-based applications with the world's largest Internet-based trading community to help companies discover and collaborate with a global network of partners. Using the Ariba® Network, businesses of all sizes can connect to their trading partners anywhere, at any time from any application or device to buy, sell and manage their cash more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Companies around the world use the Ariba Network to simplify inter-enterprise commerce and enhance the results that they deliver. Join us at: www.ariba.com