Cloud Product Manager
Looking for a candidate with 5-10 years new product or technology development, solid understanding of cloud digital mobile Internet to things, JAVA, Agile, Paired programming and can drive, be a liaison between the business developers, stake holders, etc.
The Cloud Product Manager is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the life cycle of products in Companys growing digital product portfolio. The Cloud Product Manager manages strategic product vision, product discovery, roadmaps, and backlog to maximize the customer and enterprise value provided by their product.
* Manage the partnership and communication to senior leaders across the different business areas.
* Provide education to leaders across the company on managing applications in cloud environments and how to effectively use cloud resources and services.
* Provide consultation services to the user base helping define and frame the right use cases for cloud, establish the right business case (total cost of ownership) to justify migration, build the right organization and skills for successful operations, and develop a successful plan to leverage different cloud service that is consistent with Company cloud strategy, security frameworks, and reference architecture.
* Grow, manage and maintain the internal customer backlog for prospective users of cloud services.
* Act as the central point of coordination for the different activities supporting the cloud engineering efforts
* 5-10 years relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action, preferably with experience shipping software.
* Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you have the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your goals
* Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a new product development team
* Clear passion for topics of technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space
* Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities
* Understanding of and experience working in a development environment
* Bachelors Degree
Website : http://www.requesttechnology.com
REQUEST is an executive search firm specializing in recruiting Information technology professionals for organizations in the United States. REQUEST will help you map out a sure route to fulfilling your ambitions with the confidence and resources that put you in control of your destiny. We'll help you explore new directions. Discover great opportunities. Market your skills. And together, we'll negotiate the most competitive salary. That's why REQUEST's placement ratio ranks well above industry standards.