· Is dealing with data your passion?
· Are the terms AI, Machine Learning, real-time data ingestion, stream processing, data lakes, natural language processing, cloud-computing, columnar MPP data warehouses, ETL, BI, etc. part of your daily vocabulary?
. Do you strive for delighting the user with extremely usable interfaces?
· Have you worked with one or more Data Analysis Platforms, ETL or data ingest tools and can you describe the typical problems people encounter when trying to cobble together data from different systems?
· Are you an expert at transforming raw data into actionable information using efficient visualizations to guide users to discovering answers to their questions?
· Do you zealously stay on top of how the world of Data is evolving?
If you answered yes to many of the questions above, and you are still here it sounds like you would be interested in what we do : Read on...
Numerify is the System of Intelligence for IT. We provide a suite of prebuilt descriptive & predictive analytical applications for the entire IT landscape. We build and deliver these applications in the cloud using the Numerify Data Analytics Platform. As we build out and expand the capabilities of this Platform, we are looking for wicked smart product managers to own and define various parts of the platform.
The ideal candidate :
Relates very well to the questions asked above
Must have worked on delivering multiple end to end analytics solutions or products
Must demonstrate an ability to look for repetitive steps in building analytical solutions and ways to automate them
Has built or managed building an N-tier web application
Can give an extempore 5 minute talk on many of the above topics
Has excellent inter personal skills and can evangelize a product
8 years of experience in the data domain
At least 5 years of prior product management experience owning and defining product requirements for a product … and meets the other requirements:
B.E / B. Tech preferred in Computer Science or a related technical field
AGILE software development experience
Great work ethic, passion, results orientation, persuasiveness and high level of initiative and assertiveness.
Thrives in fast paced environment and handles ambiguities well.
Needs to be hands-on and can go deep into problem solving and reviews on both technical and business fronts.
If this sounds like your gig, head on over to the link on this page or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with “Product Manager – Platform” in the subject line.
We look forward to speaking with you!