CDS Global US
Senior Product Manager – Customer Data & Audience Management
CDS Global is looking for an experienced product manager to drive our portfolio of data solutions targeted at driving personalized, data driven marketing as well as data monetization and deep Audience insight. As Senior Product Manager, you will define (or collaborate in the definition of) the product vision and strategy of our Customer Data & Audience Management portfolio; gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, and work closely with the development organization to deliver remarkable products. The Senior Product Manager must have a strong mix of market facing skills and knowledge with equally strong technical understanding of complex architectures, and contemporary/emerging data technology. This position includes working with clients, sales, marketing and client services to ensure understanding of market challenges and clear validation of proposed solutions that will inform our roadmap. In addition to driving product line decisions, the Senior Product Manager will engage directly with customers to help address complex and unique solutions using CDS Global products and technology in effort to win new business or solve customer problems.
• Drives the evolution of our consumer marketing platform, proprietary Audience Management solutions, online/offline marketing database and data monetization offerings.
• Contributes to the vision and strategy of our big data ecosystem including the CDS Global data lake with over three trillion data elements.
• Drives data-driven solutions to practical problems, both well-defined and open-ended.
• Works with customers in requirements development of and implementation execution of the CDS Global marketing database/consumer marketing platform solution.
• Collaborate with Product and Technology leadership to develop product goals and objectives to ensure profitable, customer validated roadmaps.
• Works closely with product management and engineering counterparts in order to support the overarching data product strategy and to deliver on product roadmaps.
• Collaborate with fellow Product Management Leaders to create integrated solutions across our technical platforms.
• Manage internal and external product roadmaps, including Feature and Technology roadmaps. Communicates to internal and external constituencies on roadmap progress.
• Collaborates and coordinates with sales, marketing, IT and support staff to support product development and management and to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Writes and delivers Marketing, Product, Customer and Technical Requirements documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
• Identify new product candidates and advocates for them both internally and externally.
• Prepare and communicate budgets, revenue forecast, and projections.
• Develop core positioning and messaging for the product, including points of differentiation.
• Assist with development of sales enablement tools and training.
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• May supervise product owners. May manage the hiring, training, and evaluation of staff. May monitor performance to ensure that goals are met.
• Maintains an in-depth comprehensive knowledge of the CDS Global business units, the fulfillment industry, and competitors.
• Maintains confidentiality of CDS Global and its clients’ proprietary information.
• Travels as required.
• Interacts in cooperative and professional manner, with all levels of employees, vendors and/or clients, in team environment.
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred, or equivalent education and/or experience maybe substituted for minimum education requirement.
• Seven or more years of progressively complex experience in Product Management and Product Development.
• Five years or more of experience with Database Marketing
• Proven experience engaging directly with customers to evangelize company solutions, identify customer opportunity and collaboratively solve problems by using company resources and technology.
• Strong experience in more than one of the following disciplines: Marketing Database, Audience Management, Master Data Management, AWS, Hadoop, Scala, Elastisearch, SQL, Data Science or Data Driven Marketing.
• Experience in Requirements development and ownership, Product Lifecycle Management and Brand management.
• Experience in creating, maintaining, and communication Product Road Maps.
• Demonstrated success defining, launching, and growing excellent products in new and established markets.
• Experience working with a technology group in large, complex product development.
• Excellent teamwork and negotiation skills with proven success in influencing cross-functional teams.
• Strong convictions to withstand pressure from numerous opinionated stakeholders.
• Advanced PC knowledge and skills to use electronic mail and Internet for research. Advanced Microsoft Excel or Word skills (or related software).
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Excellent presentation skills.
• Advanced math skills.
• Access to transportation requiring a valid driver’s license, proof of safe driving record, and active insurance.
CDS Global US