Would you like to help thousands of enterprise companies drive breakthrough agility, innovation and cost savings benefits by migrating their workloads to AWS? We are seeking global product management leader for the AWS Migrations Acceleration Program (MAP) that helps reduce the time, effort, cost and risk for customers as they achieve these business results by migrating to AWS.
As Global Product Manager for the MAP, you will have an exciting opportunity to define and deliver new capabilities to help customers identify and execute migration opportunities on a world-wide basis. Your responsibilities will be to define and lead development of new approaches to reduce the time, effort, cost, and risk of customers migrating to AWS at scale. You will work backward from customer success outcome: you will work closely with the field teams to understand and prioritize customers' needs and success enablers to shape program's required 'features.' You will apply data-driven approaches to validate this understanding, deep problem-solving skills to evaluate the opportunities, and simplify complexity to develop rapidly testable and scalable propositions. You will be working closely with our Product, Engineering, Professional Services, Business Development, Partner, Sales, Solution Architecture, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Legal and the Program team to build the capabilities to accelerate customers' migrations to AWS. You must be comfortable working with cross-functional global teams in a dynamic organization, as the program will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS.
Right candidate will have strong understanding of Enterprise customer needs and experience defining and delivering innovative services and programs for enterprise customers. They have the technical depth and breadth to work closely with the Product, Engineering and Professional Services teams. Candidate will demonstrate a track record of taking ownership and driving results in complex, enterprise-level initiatives. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities is critical. Candidate will deeply understand the process implications and people change management complexities of major change initiatives, and its impact on IT operating processes and skills transformation needed to realize full benefits from cloud. Lastly, demonstrated experience in developing programmatic approaches for global scaling, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a deep understanding of enterprise IT and cloud solutions, and a passion for helping customers transform using cloud technologies is a must.
Role & Responsibilities
• Working backwards from customer needs, and in collaboration with stakeholder teams (e.g., Professional Services, Partner and Product teams), to identify, prioritize and deliver new program features
• Program features you will manage will include but not be limited to: go-to-market sales and implementation methods and tools, program incentive models, sales and marketing assets, common AWS service and program goals and roadmap against Migration Acceleration Program's priorities, program operations process, field enablement strategy and assets, customer case studies, whitepapers capturing AWS migration thought leadership
• Develop mechanisms to harvest and capture migration customer knowledge, learnings and best practices; package and communicate in case studies to support sales or major program decisions
• Build and communicate business cases to support new AWS investments toward migration-related services, products and go-to-market program features
• Instrument and measure customer outcomes, and evolve migrations methods, tools, and guidance to accelerate customer and partner outcomes, while reducing effort and risk.
• Develop training and enablement necessary for internal and external resources to successfully deliver migrations engagements globally.
• Present at customer events and executive briefings on mass migration topics and program
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • 3 years of Product Management or similar roles defining and leading go to market launches and programs
• 5 years of experience in senior roles with IT Services or Professional Services companies focused on Enterprise customers
• 5 years of experience in leading tech product/service go-to-market programs with focus on developing, implementing, managing and executing field programs
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Technical degree in Computer Science / Engineering / MIS / Math; MBA highly desired
• strong preference for cloud migration experiences
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with proven success in leading multi-functional initiatives across technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Excellent business and financial acumen
• 3 years of consulting experience highly desired
• 3 years of experience in BD, specialized sales, planning, or implementing enterprise-scale tech programs
• 3 years of experience with Cloud Services
• 3 years of experience with large scale migration projects
• First-hand experiences with enterprise technology strategy planning and decision making process
• Deep understanding of application and infrastructure portfolio management
• Hands-on experience implementing and operating enterprise application platforms / data center / infrastructure / virtualization / networking / compute / storage / databases technologies
• Experience leading mass AWS migration assessment, planning and execution
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation