Kforce has a client in search of a Product Manager: Service Request (X-Y).
The Product Manager oversees quarterly portfolio strategy while facilitating stakeholder relationships, managing output quality, capabilities, dependencies, and delivery across trains. One is responsible for the prioritization of the product features across multiple teams at the Program Level. One approves and accepts Epics and features across multiple teams. They are completely aligned with the customer base and works to steer product towards addressing customer needs.
Essential Job Functions:
* Reports to the product director
* Sets team's strategic focus and direction
* Defines & participates in PI capabilities and high-level feature sets
* Links cross-team and train dependencies and drives discussion and requirement exchanges
* Approves designs, output, and delivery and is responsible for product performance and KPIs
* Understands Customer Needs and Validate Solution
* Understands and supports the portfolio work - Including budget parameters and strategic teams
* Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
* Manage and prioritize the flow of work
* Define Releases and Program Increments
* Work with System Architecture/Engineering to understand Enabler work
* Participate in Demo and Inspect and Adapt
* Build an effective Product Manager/Product Owner Team
* Works at the Program Level
* Defines the objectives and outcomes for the product
* Documents and maintains the product roadmap
* Face to the business - engages business stakeholders for acceptance and alignment
* Requests staffing and budget
* Escalates issues and blocker to Senior Management
* Prioritizes roadmap, Manages release/MVP scope
* Manages product budget & classifies work as capex v opex
* Has decision rights on their products - scope, priority, etc.
* Tracks the overall market and competitive dynamics
Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned. Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.